Today quilting was at my house and I served this most delicious salad. My presentation was outstanding. Kari found this...Do you want to use this in your cookbook???
Debbie you are too hilarious!!!! I am laughing my guts out right now. Yes......I want that picture I think I have a spot for it on the front cover.
My mom said your lunch was YUMMY, she raved about a pasta salad and some sparkly pecans. She did fail to mention the sticker in the salad (so it must not have left too bad an impression on your guests).
6 comments:
Debbie you are too hilarious!!!! I am laughing my guts out right now. Yes......I want that picture I think I have a spot for it on the front cover.
My mom said your lunch was YUMMY, she raved about a pasta salad and some sparkly pecans. She did fail to mention the sticker in the salad (so it must not have left too bad an impression on your guests).
So funny!
Happy Cooking.
ALI
Ali
OOPS I AM AT MY MOM'S HOUSE.....
guess I am using Drew's username.
Ha! that is funny! I just made that salad too, it's a good one. minus the sticker. ;)
You are just giving credit where credit is due... :)
The salad looks yummy. Share the recipe.
Thanks again for your thoughts and advice the other day.
Apple stickers are my nemisis! Dave takes 'em off the apple and just stickes 'em where ever he is. I HATE 'EM!
Funny! That salad is so good.
Post a Comment