Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

September 8, 2009

What a great author!


Did you ever get any of the pigeon books for your young ones? I know you all got Knuffle Bunny. Mo Willems is the author and he is so clever. In each of his books, you will find a character from one or more of his other books. (Look carefully at the cover of this pigeon book.)

But his series of "Elephant and Piggie"books are absolutely charming. Check them out at your local library. Your kids will laugh.

4 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I still quote Mo Willems, "She went Boneless!" :)

ps. we need to update your sidebar.

Lisa Cannon said...

I love Knuffle Bunny! Boneless!! I'm going to go get those books. Thanks for the recomendation and keep sending them!!!

Shauna said...

I think Annie reads "Don't Let the Pigeon drive the Bus" daily. My kids love Mo Willems, I do too.

Becky, yep said...

You know he's straight from Seasme Street! Really!
We LOVE HIM!