I tried this recipe for Mac and cheese. It was easier than making a cheese sauce and the "boys" liked it. Throw in some broccoli and corn on the cob and dinner is ready in a jiffy!
I'm going to have to try that! The cooler weather is making me want to cook inside and this looks good. Tonight I made roast, potatoes and carrots. Yum! Don't you love Allrecipes? I love that website, and I love reading the comments. You get some great ideas there. Thanks!
3 comments:
I'm going to have to try that! The cooler weather is making me want to cook inside and this looks good. Tonight I made roast, potatoes and carrots. Yum! Don't you love Allrecipes? I love that website, and I love reading the comments. You get some great ideas there. Thanks!
Homemade is not much harder to make than Kraft and so much better. Looks yum!
ME too! Homemade mac and cheese has become Thatch' fave!!!
Post a Comment