Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

October 20, 2009

Really!?!


















Clark: Tee, we could work there.
Tee: Do they have a toaster?

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That's hilarious! They better have a toaster. ;)

amanda said...

That is too funny. What a couple of knuckleheads:)

Efamily said...

FUNNY.......I can't even think of ONE time where my dad was cooking in the kitchen? He's great with the BBQ....but the kitchen not so much.

I didn't know Tee was just as guilty?

Thanks for the good laugh.

Lisa Cannon said...

Funny! Good luck to Tee! I'd vote for him if I could.

Shauna said...

I don't think I will eat at that restaurant ever.

Wcc Cannon Family said...

You better hope Clark keeps his day job or we may all have stomach problems. He can't find his way around the kitchen, unless it includes a Harley and a good map.

Becky, yep said...

Mmmmm, Dad does make a mean Toast...and Ice!
Mmmm!