After I looked at this picture of our house, I saw 2 random dogs walking by and a package of shoes at the front door. Yay for Zappos! We have had beautiful fall.
Fall here is beautiful but I miss the mountains so bad. The trees here are HUGE and beautiful all around but there is just something about taking a hike or drive up the mountains to appreciate fall. Your views are fabulous.
3 comments:
your view is amazing! I love to see the top of your house like that. I too have just loved this fall, it's been perfect!
Fall here is beautiful but I miss the mountains so bad. The trees here are HUGE and beautiful all around but there is just something about taking a hike or drive up the mountains to appreciate fall.
Your views are fabulous.
What a cool picture of your house from above. My girls had a blast, they always do with you. Thanks.
Post a Comment