Tobe is (in his own words) really strong at puzzles. Every time he gets one out he drops one piece on the floor so when he finishes he says, "we are missing a piece--oh wait here it is". He loves to be missing a piece at the end. So weird. I would blame it on Tobe but we are too far away. It must have been Becky:) Hope you find it. No fun to almost finish a puzzle:)
4 comments:
Tobe is (in his own words) really strong at puzzles. Every time he gets one out he drops one piece on the floor so when he finishes he says, "we are missing a piece--oh wait here it is". He loves to be missing a piece at the end. So weird. I would blame it on Tobe but we are too far away. It must have been Becky:) Hope you find it. No fun to almost finish a puzzle:)
I SWEAR!!! It wasn't me~
I think you need to look harder
Ugh!!! That would drive me crazy! All that work and not a "finished" product...
Looks like it was fun!
Happy New Year!!
It was Charlie! I mean Tally! er what I really mean was it was Aiden! I dunno...
Post a Comment