Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
Wow Mom, you have such an artistic eye. I am impressed!
that is so cool! I love those picture! Great first post!
What cool pictures. Those lights by LaCaille are so neat - they do a great job every year. It kind of reminds me of our house.
Lisa,Tee is known as the "One String Wonder" in our neighborhood and we have one family that makes sure they drive by on the night they go looking at lights.We can hear them laughing from inside the house!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow Mom, you have such an artistic eye. I am impressed!
that is so cool! I love those picture! Great first post!
What cool pictures. Those lights by LaCaille are so neat - they do a great job every year. It kind of reminds me of our house.
Lisa,
Tee is known as the "One String Wonder" in our neighborhood and we have one family that makes sure they drive by on the night they go looking at lights.
We can hear them laughing from inside the house!!
Post a Comment