Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

December 14, 2007

Christmas Spirit

Tag did such a good job!
Little Cowboys
Beautiful Dancers
They were great.

Why do I love Elementary schools so much. I think it is that innocence can still be found there. I went to 2 Elementary School Christmas programs today. First was Tag's wonderful Kindergarten program. Then tonight Tee and I went to another.
T.R. did a service project for 2 schools on the west side with heavy Sudenese refuge populations. With the help of family and friends, he gathered up lots of clothes and food. While out there, the school co-ordinator invited us to stay for the program.
We got Christmas spirit!

4 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You had a busy day Mom. I love Christmas Programs, we just had our R.S. dinner and program last night and it really gave me the Christmas spirit. :)

Becky, yep said...

It was so nice of you to come today! Looks like the second program was great too!
Thanks, Mom, for being so good at being a Grandma!

Anonymous said...

I love things like that, that give you the Christmas spirit.

amanda said...

I miss Butler Elementary and all the christmas programs. My mom admitted she enjoyed coming to the mall too and hearing us sing. I can't wait to be going to Jane's school programs. It definitely brings the spirit.