My Dad goes out early every fall and picks chokecherrys out at Cherry Creek. Then my mom works so hard turning it into syrup which I then make into chokecherry jelly.
It is my favorite jam ever. Whoever comments first gets 2 jars of it. Enjoy!
Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
18 comments:
Wahoo!! I am the winner!
P.S. good job T.R. for holding up that festively plaid hand towel. ;)
I took 138 pictures just to get it right and it still looked dumb! But because you noticed it looked dumb, the second commenter (what??) gets the jelly!
YAY!! that means I win because I'm only nice!
I LOVE that jelly! It is my favorite too!
But Becky you are grounded for swearing so I think the winner should be me!!
The winner is Amanda! (Because she is nice and doesn't swear, Probably.)
Debbie
Yahoo!! I'll be by to collect my prize.
WAIT A MINUTE!!!...It was NOT Me who swore and If It was me I learned it from my mom and I know for a fact that Amanda Jane Swears...Therefore, back to me as the winner of the two jars and the three you told Dave he could have after you took away his first ammendment right.
Thanks
I don't swear, at least not when I'm fully aware of my actions. Only when I'm totally caught off guard or scared does a few sh*#s slip out. Ok I'll admit it but it's my mom's fault.
I am the other biological daughter and I don't use foul language of any kind, therefore I get the jelly. Yay!!
Shauna gets the jelly!! I was so disappointed to learn you swear, Amanda. So sorry about the gift, but rightfully I gues it should go to Shauna now.
Oh I feel so ashamed and gipped out of ever trying chokecherry jam.
(shauna you're such a kiss-up:)
I'm sorry... I think the jelly should go to a NON family member. And since you all should be coming to my families open house on Sunday, you may bring my prize then.
Thank you.
Heidi, I am going to try to make it, and the jam will be great with the fantastic rolls your mom makes!!!
See??? Match made in heaven!
I WIN!
;)
Amanda, I told you this week that you are part of the fam.
Heidi! So Glad you read this blog! too Funny, see you Sunday!
If I taught my children (Amanda) to swear, I learned it from my best friend Ethel (I mean Debbie) so you should cut Amanda some slack and give her one jar of the jelly. I don't think I've ever had the privilege of tasting it after all these years. I get Susan's plum syrup every year but I've never received the jelly. Hummmmmm! Merry Christmas!
Kathy, I mean Daisy, you deserve some jelly and so does Amanda. I will bring you some! Debbie
WWWAAAAHOOOO, We got Kathy Commenting!!
Kathy....next is bloggin'. Should I go ahead and set it up for you?!!!
Post a Comment