I made this nativity set when I was a young mother. I actually made 4 complete sets. I don't think I could do that now. One was for my mother who later gave it to our oldest daughter Shauna. I saw it at her house yesterday. She says her kids love to play with it. Last Sunday, the kids messed mine all up and I saw P. go in and set it up the way it should be. I liked that a lot. I I look at my married daughters with their busy lives and think they are all doing such a good job with their families. It is amazing how much we CAN do. I still feel the Christmas spirit when I look at this simple homemade nativity.
Hayden’s HOME
10 months ago
7 comments:
Mom, that nativity is a treasure to me and my family. The picture is so cute. It really is the real meaning of Christmas.
That is very nice, thanks Mom. You are such a good example to us! I Really do want to be you when I grow up!
Look at you go Mom, You Blogger You. I love that Nativity it is precious. I love that Preston fixed it back. It really is what Christmas is all about.
I so remember that nativity. Sometimes Christmas just isn't the same without all the decorations we grew up with. My mom has very few left that I rememebr.
I love that you are a blogger now. I'll tell my mom to stalk yours as she does all of ours.
Love the Nativity! So great that you've kept it around. I'll bet you never thought you'd share it with your grandkids :)
That's really darling. I would love to know how you made it! It's perfect for teaching little one's the true meaning of Christmas!
Brianna (Bigler) Hafen
I remember the old days. They were simpler (sp) than they are now. I remember when you made that nativity. Good times!
Post a Comment