This article was in the Salt Lake Tribune on Christmas Eve. Mine was a big clunky tape recorder. I remember how fun it was to record my friend and family. What is yours?
I might have to join Avery in playing with the Strawberry Shortcake collection. I loved that when I was young. My favorite gift must have been my Fisher Price grocery cart because I didn't even tell Santa I wanted it. I only told my mom. Hmmm.....
I loved my cabbage patch kid "Woodrow Alfred" but now that I am older I really love that my mom made cabbage patch dolls for us when they were too hard to get. I still can't believe she took the time to do that for us.
7 comments:
I might have to join Avery in playing with the Strawberry Shortcake collection. I loved that when I was young. My favorite gift must have been my Fisher Price grocery cart because I didn't even tell Santa I wanted it. I only told my mom. Hmmm.....
My favorite toy is my new camera :)
I loved that big bunny that Gus took over. After he sucked the nose off it was never mine again.
Thanks mom, for sending that in to the trib.
They are still my favorites. :)
I loved my cabbage patch kid "Woodrow Alfred" but now that I am older I really love that my mom made cabbage patch dolls for us when they were too hard to get. I still can't believe she took the time to do that for us.
My mom made us Cabbage Patch dolls, too. They even had the belly button!
It must have been some sort of "mom project", because I had a homemade cabbage patch too! I named her "Betty Lou".
Post a Comment