I found this pattern at the library and made it over Christmas break. I call my version: Global Warming. It is a reverse applique rag quilt. It reminds me of a psychedelic 60's shirt!
Here are some more views:
This is what the back looks like:
Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
10 comments:
Wow, you're fast with the quilts! That's really cool! i'd love to see a picture of the whole quilt, or I'll just see the actual quilt on Sunday!
It isn't my favorite quilt I have made, that's for sure.
I like the looks of it...
Hey, when should I do Sandy's blog?
want to do it Sunday?
Wow mom that is really pretty. So full of color. I bet it's cozy too. Nice Job!
Shauna, You know how the other rag quilts have been so cozy? This one is not. It is thin.
It is a cool quilt. My mom is making a rag quilt for Max right now. She has made all of the grandkids quilts and with each they've gotten a little easier. With Will (the oldest), she sewed the top and hand quilted it herself. With Ben's quilt, she found someone to quilt it for her and the rest of the grandkids have gotten rags! She's funny. I think the rag quilts are so cute and comfortable. I forgot that you quilt with Kari. Fun!! Maybe someday I'll take up quilting!!
Interesting! It does look like tye-dye. When is your birthday party?
Groovy Work, Mom. I like it.
I was wondering where you have been. You've been quilting. Funky quilt I must say.
Hey, Lisa, Kami, Shauna, and Amanda...Let's start a quilting group!
Post a Comment