No on the man found dead. That was so strange. But the building itself is so pretty. They restored all the murals to the original state. They look way different. They used to be dark and now they are so colorful.
Ok, first Avery's picture is in the paper and today Tee is quoted in the paper. Man, I need to hang out with you guys, you are people who know people!!
Lisa, Tee's quote was funny because they detained him for about 20 minutes talking to him; I was getting antsy. Then they used that one little sentence.
8 comments:
neat, we probably will!
did they talk about the guy they found underneath?
Cool, I just live too far away.
No on the man found dead. That was so strange.
But the building itself is so pretty. They restored all the murals to the original state. They look way different. They used to be dark and now they are so colorful.
That would be a cool thing to show the kids. Are they still working or are they completely done?
It is done.
Brett mentioned that he wants to take a tour. That sounds neat. We'll have to take the kids.
Ok, first Avery's picture is in the paper and today Tee is quoted in the paper. Man, I need to hang out with you guys, you are people who know people!!
Lisa, Tee's quote was funny because they detained him for about 20 minutes talking to him; I was getting antsy. Then they used that one little sentence.
Post a Comment