Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

January 18, 2008

Sweet Movie

On the news 3 nights ago, there was a study that abortions in the U.S.were down. There were differing opinions, but the one I liked was that the movie "Juno" had contributed to the decline.
Good news!

6 comments:

Becky, yep said...

that is good...All things considered! Hope you have a good trip!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That is great news! Juno is my new favorite movie.

Lisa Cannon said...

This movie is on my to do list. I have heard great things about it. Must see!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is pretty cool. It is a feel good movie unlike the one we just saw: "Cloverfield." Not a feel good flick but whoa intense! I love Juno.

Kyle said...

I love Juno. Kami loves when I wear shorts like Paulie.

Bree said...

I LOVED this movie! I've seen it twice and have a paper chain counting down the days to it's DVD release! What a greatly entertaining way to spread a very important message.