A bunch of girls have belonged to the same quilting group for almost 27 years.
Maybe I'll find a picture of us 27 years ago to see if we have changed!! Ha.
Today it was at Marie's and she made her famous orange rolls. Yum.
Pretty quilt.
Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
9 comments:
That is such a fun thing that you guys do. I thought for sure that Kari made the rolls. She always makes the BEST rolls!!!
You and Tee should get a Harley and ride with Clark and Kari!
Lisa, I am trying to get this right and it is taking me 10 times. Can you see it change? Funny. I am too old to do this blogging thing!!
Oh brother, you aren't too old. You're just right :)
I think it is so neat that you ladies are still quilting after 27 years.
Nice shot of those orange rolls, they look so good.
P.S. It is my turn to back seat blog, you should title this post "Bitch & Stitch". :) Really, I just wanted to say that. :)
Where was my mom? Shame on her, she could have made the blog.
I can't believe you are still going strong with the quilting club. It is almost as old as Kami and me.
Amanda,
Who would have thought that when we were babysitting all those little kids we had at quilting, that someday you guys would be moms!
Congratulations on keeping your quilting group strong. It really is so neat that you are all still together.
Is this your attempt at getting those girlies bloggin'? C'mon ladies, most of your daughters have one...Let us into your worlds! You first Kathy...you already have a google account!
Debbie-
Wow I,m so impressed you blog.
I love the quilting group!!! On Tues. afternoon as I had to go to work all I could think about was how much I love all of you women. We have shared so much through the years. Who would have ever thought 27 years later we would still be stiching and bithching (I just had to say that to) We could write a book. (or a blog)
Friends forever-
Kari
Post a Comment