This winter really is great. Not to have Becky's positive attitude, but it is the most beautiful winter we have had in a long time. It is like an old fashioned, pre-global warming winter with good air and very little pollution.

We'll have plenty of the drab gray rainy winters, so ENJOY!!
6 comments:
I can handle a cold day with sunshine and blue skies. It's beautiful. Our blinds are open and it just makes life so much more cheery when the sun peeks in. The mountains are gorgeous.
I love that view from your front yard! now, if only that HUGE moose would leave you alone.
It is a deer, Becky.
Usually driving into Salt Lake from Davis county there is a haze hanging low in the air and it makes me so depressed. Today the sun was shining and it was crystal clear in the valley. Beautiful!
Global Warming??? I don't think so! It is really beautiful and I even thought that yesterday morning as I was clearing my driveway. The snow really is beautiful, but the cold - now that is another story!
It is a pretty winter and I love your optimism. Thanks mom! :)
Post a Comment