Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Kami!


Today she turns 30. Wow.

Everything Kyle said about her was true, even that she naturally smells great. Sniff her next time you see her and you will understand.

I once asked my mom if she could believe she was 70 years old. She responded that what she really couldn't believe was that she had a child 50 years old.
That's how it is. You can't believe your baby is 30!
Kami, You are a great daughter to us and we love you. We hope your day is great and that you have 60 more, wonderful years.

5 comments:

Becky, yep said...

Kam was the cutest little kid! Her sweet little face that moment right before she GRIT her TEETH!

Happy big one Kam!

Lisa Cannon said...

That was such a sweet post. Kami is such a great person!!! She has great parents!!!

Anonymous said...

Kami is a sweet but strong person. She has taste and style. She is so fun to talk to and my blog mentor. Love you Kam!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So nice, thanks mom.

Oh no, I hope strange people don't start sniffing me(funny).

amanda said...

I can't wait to sniff her next time I see her. It must be really good and I don't want to miss that opportunity. Debbie, you and Tee raised a great girl. You should be proud.