Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

February 11, 2008

Now that's a traffic jam.

In Montana last weekend, these pictures were taken outside of Kalispell. The bighorn sheep seem to LOVE the new de-icer they are using on the highways. Crazy.

It sort of makes me homesick.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That second picture is really cool. That would be so strange to see that up close.

Lisa Cannon said...

That is so great! I love Montana, too. So beautiful!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

How funny that they like to eat it.

"M-O-N-T-A-N-A, Montana we love you!!"

Becky, yep said...

I remember being stuck in a heard of cattle one year going up there!

rachel said...

That is crazy! I think I maybe saw ONE big horn sheep the whole time I lived there...they are usually very hard to spot!

Heidi said...

That is awesome!!!

My boys would love to see something like that...

amanda said...

Wow that is cool. Scary though. I've never been to Montana but it looks beautiful.

Bree said...

You have GOT to be kidding me. That's the craziest thing I have seen all week. And I live in Texas!
You win.