Okay, the dad is happy for two reasons... 1- he gets to escape all those pestering kids each day by going to work AND b-by the looks of his tie...he's seeing "Someone" on the side, wink, wink!
I love Ken's attire - so 80's! I agree with Becky, he does get to leave every day for "work" and "other things". haha Plus, he's married to Barbie, hence all of the kids. He can't get enough of her, just like Mark and me :)
7 comments:
Umm Why is daddy so happy?
I want to play too. I can't believe you hung onto all those old toys. How fun!
I love how all the kids are the same age!
Looks like Aves is havin' a great time!
Okay, the dad is happy for two reasons...
1- he gets to escape all those pestering kids each day by going to work
AND
b-by the looks of his tie...he's seeing "Someone" on the side, wink, wink!
I love Ken's attire - so 80's! I agree with Becky, he does get to leave every day for "work" and "other things". haha Plus, he's married to Barbie, hence all of the kids. He can't get enough of her, just like Mark and me :)
Lisa, You're funny.
He's so happy because he doesn't have to deal with all that big fluffy hair in his face!
Looks like Avery is having a ball!
hi there, i found you through your girls.
i love barbies, why didn't my little girls like them more? they are so fun to buy!
very funny captions.
Post a Comment