Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
Tally is still insulted by the lack of invitation!but she will still come over to play on the jungle jim you're building!What's it going to be made of, by the way?
Sure, aren't you supergrandma? Have a fun night! Yeah, why isn't Tally there???
My girls are so excited. Thank you for being such a great grandma.
Could I send Jane and Aly next time. C'mon I'm kinda like family and I don't think my mom would EVER do that.
What a fabulous Grandma! Lucky girls.
Avery has been so excited! The big night has finally arrived!! Wahoo!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Tally is still insulted by the lack of invitation!
but she will still come over to play on the jungle jim you're building!
What's it going to be made of, by the way?
Sure, aren't you supergrandma? Have a fun night! Yeah, why isn't Tally there???
My girls are so excited. Thank you for being such a great grandma.
Could I send Jane and Aly next time. C'mon I'm kinda like family and I don't think my mom would EVER do that.
What a fabulous Grandma! Lucky girls.
Avery has been so excited! The big night has finally arrived!! Wahoo!
Post a Comment