Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

February 5, 2008

RECESS!

I have loved working with Elementary School kids. They still have an innocence about them, yet are smart, fun, creative, and sometimes naughty.

These are two of my favorite amigos. Yes, that is Jameson's real hair. When there was a fire in Sandy last summer, these two went door to door in their complex to warn every apartment of the danger. (Uh, The fire was up in the mountains,10 miles away.)


I get a kick out of watching the kids run and play with boundless energy. Those were the days!

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

They really were the days. Oh to be at recess again. :)

Lisa Cannon said...

Elementary school kids naughty...naahhh! I'll bet you have fun at your job, I'm sure the kids love you!

amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That is one of the things I like most about where I live. Watching the kids at recess. They get a break from sitting all day.

Becky, yep said...

"I Love Books!"
It's so weird to be with you when a student sees you in the real world...you are like a celebrity!