Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

February 23, 2008

Bad Buy!

Have you ever thought something was cute and paid way too much for it? Like the $8.50 I paid for these washable silicone cupcake holders?What was I thinking? Washing cupcake papers??

The first person who comments gets them. Hurry!

10 comments:

Becky, yep said...

Wahoo!...No Thanks!

Best part is that you're bloggin' like Kam...Avery must have that affect on people.

Lisa Cannon said...

They look cute, but I'm with you on the washing thing. Are they dishwasher safe?

Debbie said...

Lisa, They are YOURS.

YAHOO! I dumped those puppies and yes they are dishwasher safe after you scrub out the cake that sticks so badly. ENJOY!

Lisa Cannon said...

No Thanks! Give em to Kami, she likes that stuff, she just wasn't around to comment :)

Anonymous said...

What a pain. They are pretty cute though.

Debbie said...

Amanda - You can have them. You can fill them with candy for an Easter Egg Hunt. Are you in??

amanda said...

Yipee!! I love free stuff even if it is a pain.

Heidi said...

I bought some too! LOL

But I only paid $1 at Target for mine... *winks* The kids at Madison's birthday party today thought they were cute! $1 well spent. (Okay, I'm lying... I had to have other colors, so I bought $4 worth... *hangs head in shame*)

Debbie said...

OK, I can't believe Target had them because I went to a very special (think expensive) Specialty store for mine. But $4.00 or $8.50 you still have to wash them, right Heidi??

Heidi said...

Not liking mine this morning.

It's back to paper ones for me!