We went to St. George. It was very nice weather...about 70 degrees. As usual we stopped at Croshaw's Gourmet Pies and bought some chicken pot pies to cook at home. They are so good on a cold winter's day. So I am joining the crowd - HURRY SPRING!
Thanks Lisa, I have decided my life is so boring that a chicken pot pie is blog worthy. Maybe tomrorrow I will take a picture of a glass of milk. The pie place is in the strip mall across the street from Christensen's on Bluff.
We should plan a blog play date and draw straws on who gets to blog about that:) I blog about brushing my teeth and mini eggs. Brett loves chicken pot pies, I on the other hand are more jealous that you got to go to St. George.
7 comments:
Where is this place? It looks so good!
Thanks Lisa, I have decided my life is so boring that a chicken pot pie is blog worthy. Maybe tomrorrow I will take a picture of a glass of milk.
The pie place is in the strip mall across the street from Christensen's on Bluff.
I'll have to try it next time I'm down South!!
I don't have anything exciting to blog about, either. I haven't left my house in days and I'm dying to!
We should plan a blog play date and draw straws on who gets to blog about that:) I blog about brushing my teeth and mini eggs.
Brett loves chicken pot pies, I on the other hand are more jealous that you got to go to St. George.
It looks yummy.
That looks delish, mom! I love that we can all just blog about anything and everything. That is what makes it so fun. :)
WHAT?!?!
Can't wait for life to settle down!
Bloggin' about pot pies...WHATEVER!
Post a Comment