My favorite gadget is my
little crockpot. It is perfect for 2-3 people.

I go to World Market and purchase either of these sauces. The one on the left is mild, the one on the right is spicy.

Then I put 2 chicken breasts, 1/4 cup water and 1 jar of sauce in my favorite gadget and let it cook all day.

Shred the tender chicken with 2 forks and make some rice and a vegetable.

My guys really like this.

I like it topped with coconut and peanuts. Enjoy!
14 comments:
Great pics Mom! Is is too late? Can we come up? That really looks so good. :)
It is yummy and great pictures. I need the little crock pot, I only have the industrial size. Thank you for introducing us to that sauce.
I'm with Shauna, that sauce is the best stuff ever...I crave it
need to run out there tomorrow and pick me up some more!
Thanks for your help today!
That movie is so cute. I just loved it (and Dr. Suess).
Where's World Market? That looks yummy!!
There is one across from Cafe Rio on 70th South. When is the funeral?
I'll have to check out that sauce next time I'm at World Market. I LOVE that place!! Thanks for the dinner suggestion.
I'm excited to try those sauces. You are a great cook Aunt Debbie - share more recipes, please!
The funeral is today (Wed) at noon.
Oooh yummy...what a great idea. I have one of those little crocks that came with my big one. I am going to try that :)
Guess what's for dinner at my house . . . you guessed it (the spicy one though - they were out of the mild). I'm excited to try it (I even have asparagus as a side). Thanks for the great dinner idea!
Tell me if you liked it, Annie. It might be a bit spicy for kids.
I loved it! I put it on a bed of spinach and added the peanuts and cocount like you suggested. Russ really liked it too (thought it was a lot like chicken curry). My girls had top ramen (a little too adventurous for them - wimps). Deffinetely a keeper. I think I might start a blog next week about everyone's "go-to" easy, affordable, not what everyone else makes recipes.
Wow! My mouth is watering! It looks great!!
Post a Comment