My favorite Dr. Seuss quote is: "Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store."Here are my 3 favorite and timeless Dr. Seuss books:
The Cat in the Hat is the most fun.
My favorite is his first book "To Think That It Happened on Mulberry Street".
What is your favorite Dr. Seuss?
7 comments:
I love the Dr. Seuss alphebet book! It's so clever full of non-scensical words my kids love to repeat like "Zizz Zazz Zuzz"
thank goodness for Dr. Seuss!
Have you read the Lorax? I think it is sad. Also, the Horton books are so darling.
Today Avery had to take her pillow and her favorite Dr. Seuss book to preschool. She took our favorite..."Robert the Rose Horse". I love Dr. Seuss, he is a good doctor! :)
My kids are having Dr. Seuss week at school. All of his books are great! How do you pick just one???
Has anyone ever read the Bartholomew ones? I love Bartholomew and the 500 hats.
Hey, great minds DO think alike:) I just saw your post too!
I love "Oh the Places You Will Go", but so many are great. I also love the Lorax and the ABC book really helped my girls to read.
Post a Comment