Hi cute Debbie. This is Kris Tanner. Becky found my blog and left me a comment and so I checked hers out and found a link to yours. You are so cute! I have missed seeing you. I hope all is well.
I love that quote too. What a blessing it is to have a great mother and to be a mother.
My blog is at www.allaboutthetanners.blogspot.com and I also have a spiritual blog at www.givebeautyforashes.blogspot.com if you want to visit.
8 comments:
Thank you! We learned all we know from OUR Mothers!
That is nice. So are you. We did learn from the best. :)
I am still learning from my mother. You are an amazing example to me and Beck and Kam. We are lucky to have you.
So true, we learned all thaht we know from our mothers! What great examples you are to us. Thanks!
Hi cute Debbie. This is Kris Tanner. Becky found my blog and left me a comment and so I checked hers out and found a link to yours. You are so cute! I have missed seeing you. I hope all is well.
I love that quote too. What a blessing it is to have a great mother and to be a mother.
My blog is at www.allaboutthetanners.blogspot.com and I also have a spiritual blog at www.givebeautyforashes.blogspot.com if you want to visit.
Kris, How fun to hear from you!! How are those darling kids of yours??
Oh I need to be a better mom.
Debbie, I would love a quote for my talk. Seriously, any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!!! I might even use the quote on your blog :)
Post a Comment