If you're happy and you know it...blog about nothing, If you're happy and you know it...blog about everything If you're happy and you know it, you're blog will really show it... If you're happy and you know it keep on bloggin'!
wait, I got nothin' on my blog, I'm gonna post THAT!
6 comments:
Fun to have deer around. Do you hate it in the summer when they eat your flowers and shrubs? That was definately blog worthy!
If you're happy and you know it...blog about nothing,
If you're happy and you know it...blog about everything
If you're happy and you know it, you're blog will really show it...
If you're happy and you know it keep on bloggin'!
wait, I got nothin' on my blog, I'm gonna post THAT!
I see 7, what do I win? ;)
Sorry Kami, You are wrong.
Eight?
Right! I wish I had a prize for you, but it should be cough drops!
Post a Comment