Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

March 13, 2008

A BIG GIVE-AWAY


Kami is not the only one who can have a give-away.

I am going to give someone a "tub O'rommergrat" for St. Patty's Day. It is a famous 1/2 Norwegian and 1/2 Irish delicacy that only those with discriminating palate can enjoy. The only problem I can see is that it must be delivered hot or it congeals. Umm, that didn't sound appetizing, did it!?Apron made by Becky.

Good Luck to all! (Especially you, Russ!)

5 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

I think you should have a party and invite all of your blogging friends over for a warm treat!!

Pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Yay Russ you are the winner!

Sorry to take away your thunder, mom.

P.S. You can only comment twice on my giveaway if you post green goals. Well, I guess rommegrat turns green if you let it sit out for days. ;) Good work!

amanda said...

I am getting quite the collection of prizes from you. We eat the chokecherry jam every Saturday morning for breakfast and I have yet to use the cupcake wrappers. I'm a little nervous about those.
I'd love to try the Rommegrat treat. So pick me and I'll even bring all 3 of my children to your house and have a taste.

The Dows - Party of Five said...

Oh, Russ will be so excited to be part of the blog. I truly can't decide if likes rommergrot or just Aunt Debbie (brown-noser). I love that picture! But, oh "congeals" - isn't there a better word, maybe not.

Becky, yep said...

WAY, WAY TOO many points in that delightful, nastalgic stuff! Bummer!