Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

March 23, 2008

Golfing with Tee

Last week we had to play in a golf tournament in St. George.
I saw these and grabbed my camera:They looked cool!Tee yelled, "We're playing golf here."
Poor patient, kind, Tee

7 comments:

amanda said...

You know you're a blogger if you grab your camera during a golf game:)

amanda said...

ps, I used the cupcake holders today and they are fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

You know you're a blogger if you blog while on vacation. I'm impressed!

Debbie said...

Amanda, You fibber!

Becky, yep said...

Doesn't Dad know that blogging is more important than Golf?!!?

The Dows - Party of Five said...

Are those geese? You should've taken pics of their "aftermath" - they are the biggest poopers ever! One pooped all down the front of my car two weeks ago.

Debbie said...

I went to put my tennis shoes on today and I KNOW what you are talking about. UGH.