This bulletin board was my idea, but Peeps are disappearing in front of our eyes.
Who is eating them? The baby kindergartners with no self-control? The sneaky 6th graders? My co-worker or someone else who loves them. Any ideas? Don't call me...I'll call you!
5 comments:
Rats, I've been caught! but they are just so delicious...they call out to me in the night!
I stole the janitor's keys and sneak over when my kids go to sleep!
(Sprout'll watch 'em, Right?)
I think it is someone I know who likes them a little stale and to smell like books. Hmmm...
I'm with Kami. I bet it was YOU! You just don't want to get caught. Like when someone farts and they try to blame it on someone else by asking them if they farted! Happy Easter and happy peep sneaking!!
Who stole the "Peeps" from the bulletin board, Debbie stole the "Peeps" from the bulletin board. Who me? Yes you. Couldn't be. Then who?
Yucky - stale peeps from an elementary school hallway. They've been coughed on, touched with those little fingers that have been who knows where (actually I kinda know where) - I think it's an amatuer - a kindergartner or 1st grader who doesn't think about all of the above. I love kids and I love school - but Peeps at school, like that - gross!
Post a Comment