Have you seen the new green peeps or the new peeps pigs?What you do is leave the box open in the cupboard for a month. SOOOOO chewy good. Wait... Am I blogging too much about food? It's that new diet!!
Hey anything is worth blogging about. Are you self conscious because of my brushing teeth post? I love peeps and now they have the strawberry flavor egg peeps. Mmm.... I'll have to try the cupboard secret.
6 comments:
That is the best secret about peeps... Mmmmm! Also good toasted. No, food is definitely blog worthy! :)
Hey anything is worth blogging about. Are you self conscious because of my brushing teeth post?
I love peeps and now they have the strawberry flavor egg peeps. Mmm....
I'll have to try the cupboard secret.
Amanda, I am sending your prize cupcake holders home with your mom tonight.
I LOVE Peeps...sugary goodness:)
I must admit that I'm not a big peeps lover. I should try them dried out a bit. I'll let you know...
It's hard to believe Easter is just around the corner - tooooo sooooon!
WAIT!
Nothin' beats toasting innocent little sugary chics over an open fire!! Really, try it!
Post a Comment