First you find a school that has 3 gullible men working in it.Then you add a bit of fabric,some stuffing, some old shoes - and voila - you have it! (My, her ankles are puffy this morning.)
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love that mom, did you do it. That is pretty funny!
uYes, and I have to tell you something funny that happened. A lady, yes a lady, went in there with an older autistic student and she came into the office when I was in there and she said, "Oh my gosh, there is a lady in the men's room and SHE IS NOT RESPONDING!"
I still love the McRib April Fool's joke the best. I couldn't think of anything this morning. I should have called you:) You are so clever with the jokes
Annie, I had a friend call Tee at work and say he had won a year's supply of McRib sandwiches (because he HATES them). I forgot to call him back to say April Fools and he went to a McDonald's to pick them up and no one knew what he was talking about. Oops.
Annie, I emailed you my new address, but still can't read your blog.
9 comments:
Love that mom, did you do it. That is pretty funny!
uYes, and I have to tell you something funny that happened. A lady, yes a lady, went in there with an older autistic student and she came into the office when I was in there and she said, "Oh my gosh, there is a lady in the men's room and SHE IS NOT RESPONDING!"
Funny, huh!
Great idea, so funny!
That is funny!
I bet you Apro Foo'd em.
P.S. I love the kankles.
I still love the McRib April Fool's joke the best. I couldn't think of anything this morning. I should have called you:) You are so clever with the jokes
That is so funny. What is the McRib joke?
you ARE good at April Fools! I love the paper in the sandwich one!
Annie, I had a friend call Tee at work and say he had won a year's supply of McRib sandwiches (because he HATES them). I forgot to call him back to say April Fools and he went to a McDonald's to pick them up and no one knew what he was talking about. Oops.
Annie, I emailed you my new address, but still can't read your blog.
That is hilarious!! What a funny idea!
Post a Comment