Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, T.R!

You've seen it before, but it is the classic T.R. We don't quite know how or why. But we think someone told him to smile "bigger".
This is T.R. with a real smile!
This is the rocker in T.R. that has never left!
This is T.R. today. He graduates on May 1st with a Master's Degree. Congratulations and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T.R.

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday T.R.!! We love you so much! We are excited to support you with your big accomplishment!

Becky, yep said...

I'm so proud of my little brother! I hope you have a great day and year!

ps, I'll for sure be there for your concert this summer!*!*!*!*

amanda said...

Way to go T.R. A master's degree is very impressive. So how old are you turning?
I love the pictures.

rachel said...

Happy B-Day and Congrats!!!

The Dows - Party of Five said...

Happy Birthday T.R. So many April birthdays. I remember when you were born (I think we are ten years apart?) I think of you whenever I see one of the Texas trio play basketball. Congrats on the masters degree - what a great accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my kooky wacky brother. Love you!

Lisa Cannon said...

I love that top picture. Very, very funny!!! Happy belated birthday T.R.