Take as many Rhodes rolls out as you want to use. Thaw them for 1 1/2 hours, then cut each in half.
In one bowl have some melted butter. In the second bowl mix parmesan cheese with dried parsley and some garlic powder. Roll the dough between your hands. Then roll in butter and drop in the cheese parsley mixture and roll around.
Place on a cookie sheet and let raise for an hour or so. Today, I let them raise for 2 hours. Bake at 400 until light brown. Brush with more melted butter before serving.
These are as light as a feather! Yum. Yum.
7 comments:
Mmmm those look delicious. I'll have to try them.
Butter, butter and more butter...I bet they are 5 WW points each.. they look heavenly! I'll have to give 'em a try in August when I've lost a bit!
Mmm... They are good! Thanks Colleen!
I'm gonna try that one. Keep the recipes comming!
Those look great and I love Rhodes! I am gonna try em.
Those are making me so hungry! Good thing it's almost dinner. Those look so good, I'll have to try them.
Those look great! I'm not a good roll maker. They never rise. I'll have to try them - thanks for the recipe!
Post a Comment