Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Becky

Sweet little Becky-birdy Wendy Amy Tyler Carlson turns 33 today.When I look at this picture, I think she really has been Wonder Woman this year.She has a twin cousin born on the same day that she still remains close to.She has 2 sisters and a younger brother. It isn't always easy being in the middle.At her wedding, I overheard her dad say, "Becky is a giver." That is the truth. Have a great day, Beck!

9 comments:

Bapa Tee said...

A Good Morning Bucky...

Have a Happy Birthday today and know that your DAD loves you.

And I can spell Bloater, too.

Happy B DAY, Becky!

Love Dad

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday Beck!

I that second picture, she is making a face that looks like Thatcher. Funny!

Lisa Cannon said...

Love the pictures of Becky. I totally remember that blue dress!

Happy, Happy Birthday Becky!!!

Becky, yep said...

Thanks Mom! It is a great day!
Boy, I am a poser! I can't even remember the yellow thing and totally remember the wonderwoman thing, do we still have that? I'll have to make one for Tally, its funny!

Thanks for that nice post! I love you!

Anonymous said...

In the yellow thing she looks like a bird. I loved our yellow striped wall paper. We love Beek!

rachel said...

Love that wonder woman pic...such a sassy pose!

Debbie said...

It's funny what a costume does for your self-esteem. Beck thinks she is soooo cool in that suit.

Today Becky said she looks like she is wearing Wonder Woman lederhosen.

The Dows - Party of Five said...

Such fun pictures for such a fun cousin. I hope she has a great birthday!

amanda said...

Those are some great pictures. Happy Birthday Becky Birdie Wendy Amy Tyler.