All of you young girls post such cute pictures of all that is going on and I keep posting construction sites. Cuckoo! Hence the blog title.

But the ice rink as you knew it is gone. A new one will open up in the fall and it will be great. Olympic size with a small party room for rent.

It is just crazy to see 4 to 5 huge dumptrucks in the building at the same time.
9 comments:
That is crazy. Let us know when it reopens, we will have to try it out!
Shauna, Where is your comment?
Looks like a ton of work. I had no idea that they were doing that. How much bigger will it be? For sure let us know when it is ready and we'll come skating (a first for the boys)!
I loved that skating rink when I was little. Jane just asked me the other day when she's going to get to go ice skating. I'll have to take her there when it reopens.
I remember skating there. I think your posts about construction are really "cute". Actually, I love watching people undertake these huge projects and watching them slowly come to fruition. Gives me hope my house will someday be "done"!
man, my boys would have flipped out for that! I bet it was loud in there!
we'll come with you Lisa and skate! Fun!
Becky, It will be ongoing. Let's go over this week.
Annie, I am sad you are done blogging. But keep coming around!
How cool! That sounds like it will be really nice when it is finished.
You are more than welcome for throwing the shower! We love your daughter and what a cool blogger mom!!
Post a Comment