Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
I'm bummed I missed it! Congratulations Pee-Pop! I'm so proud of you...and yes, I need mental help!
Way to Go Butter Ball Bob!! That was fun last night, I guess as fun as any graduation could be. We love you Bob!!
I am so proud of my little bro. He looks so distinguished in his cap and gown. I wonder if he would look as distinguished if he were doing the "slithery dee" in his cap and gown.
Good job T.R. - what's next for you?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm bummed I missed it!
Congratulations Pee-Pop! I'm so proud of you...and yes, I need mental help!
Way to Go Butter Ball Bob!! That was fun last night, I guess as fun as any graduation could be. We love you Bob!!
I am so proud of my little bro. He looks so distinguished in his cap and gown. I wonder if he would look as distinguished if he were doing the "slithery dee" in his cap and gown.
Good job T.R. - what's next for you?
Post a Comment