Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

May 25, 2008

Shauna's Pasta Salad

This is how she gets her kids to eat their veggies. They love it!
Shauna's Pasta Salad
1 box pasta (this is ditalini)
Any veggies you want in abundance:
broccoli
cucumber
cherry tomatoes
yellow pepper in small pieces
salt and pepper (her secret ingredients)
olives
sliced string cheese

Toss with Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
A great summertime salad!

5 comments:

Anners said...

Yum, that looks good & is so easy. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

Anners, (Funny) have you read Saving Fish from Drowning by Amy Tan? I thought at the time it was so wierd, but I liked it. I think of it often with what is going on in Myanmar, (Burma)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Great pic, Mom. It is such a good and easy salad. Thanks for dinner tonight!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I think I might try this. It looks delicious!

Shauna said...

It is such an easy salad and my family loves it.