We knew they were getting pedicures that their Dad had given them for Valentines Day.(That has been what he does every Valentines for his daughters since they were tiny.)

So as we drove by, he said let's go see them.

I told him what colors I thought they would pick.
Shauna - a cranberry red,
Becky - a different color like bluish or yellowish,
Kami - a bright red.
I was wrong on all counts!

The thing I do know is that we love those girls!
6 comments:
How fun! I may have to steal that idea for my own 3 girls.
Great idea for a gift! I'm sure they had such a great time. Where did they go, it looks nice? You should have gone with them!!!
How I wish you hadn't posted my picture. Anyway, THANK YOU DAD! It was such a fun time. I loved driving past our old homes and seeing Ruppy.
That was such a fun day and night! Thanks Dad, for the pedicures.
Yellowish...hmmm, maybe next time!
That was such a thoughtful Valentines gift! We love the whole night with MY PEOPLE!
That is a cute idea. What a good dad you got there. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment