Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

May 19, 2008

Read and Plant a Seed


Zions Bank donated 500 packs of seeds to our school and so we planned a reading/clean-up program. Today and tonight was the clean-up. It was cool because we had a lot of folks show up to work. I heard some kids talking and they said, "This is fun." That was great to hear. I will post a picture of "After" in a week. The kids got to plant some seeds in front of the school. It will be pretty in the fall.

6 comments:

Becky, yep said...

That is cool...did you have a hand in organizing that?
That good old school!

Kristine Tanner said...

How neat. I can't wait to see the "after" pictures.

Shauna said...

How great that so many people came out to help, it makes it so much easier with many hands.

Anners said...

It's fun to see our old school - it makes me nostalgic w/ pics of your old house and the school.

What a great event! At our school it's just a bunch of fitzers (yuck) some flowers would be a welcome addition.

p.s. Debbie I'm still waiting for a visit from you on my blog! I miss your fun comments (: - Annie

Lisa Cannon said...

What a great way to boost school pride. That is so great that so many people turned out to help.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Good Old Butler...Beavers, Buddies, I mean Bobcats...Grrr!