My Mom is such a good example to me of what a Mother should be. She is kind, fun, interested in our lives, generous and loves the babies. Plus she is a fantastic cook! My next mom is Tee's mom and she has made me see the lie in mother-in-law jokes. She couldn't be a better mother to us. Now her cooking...that's another story.
I love the Mothers in my life. Happy Mother's Day!
I'm glad I have her blood in me (good genes like Becky said). I've always felt such a bond with her - like she really sees me. How lucky to have a grandma like that!
5 comments:
I have the most respect for those two women! I feel lucky I am from their genes!
ps - Is that Tally, smiling, in someone elses arms?!?! Only grandma Markle could pull that off!
I come from a long line of amazing mothers. I have been blessed. Thank you mom.
Those two are the best, and so are you! Thanks for coming with us, Mom. It was such a fun trip!
I'm glad I have her blood in me (good genes like Becky said). I've always felt such a bond with her - like she really sees me. How lucky to have a grandma like that!
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.
Hope you had a wonderful mothers day. I can tell you are one of the great ones.
Post a Comment