Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

May 26, 2008

Summer food in honor of Shauna

Summer fruits are so delicious!
Becky brought this to dinner yesterday. Yum.

7 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

I love fruit! I especially love Costco and the great prices that they have on fruit!!!! Bummer rainy weekend, though.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Good food pics, mom! I love the grass backdrop, it really adds to the summer feel. Look out food network. ;)

Anners said...

That is lovely. It makes my mouth water too.

Shauna said...

Great pictures mom and I love that my name is in your last 2 posts. Summer food is such a thrilling topic. That fruit really looks pretty.

Becky, yep said...

I love compartments! And coordinating colors!

Granny said...

Becky can come to dinner at my house any time if she brings something like that!!

amanda said...

Looks delicious. My mom is on this weird rabbit food diet so that dish would have been perfect. We all ate very well on Memorial Day:)