Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

February 22, 2008

A Wild Night

Dinner out with Grandpa and Grandma
Playdough creations

The pillow fightAnd then blessed relief... they went to sleep. AHHHHHH!All of them!

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Did they find out that you moved all your clocks an hour later so you could get them to bed. Looks like a party. Looks like Bapa Tee had the most fun of all. :)

P.S. Thanks so much Mom!!

Becky, yep said...

I bet Bapa Tee was out the minute the remote hit his hand!
Still, looks like a blast! Let's plan the next one with Kam, Shauna and me..no kids!

Debbie said...

I'm for that, Beck. I thought on the way home that going with grownups sure is easier!

Lisa Cannon said...

Did you really adjust the clocks? Funny! Just think of the memories that you are creating and they'll always remember the sleepover at grandma's.

Anonymous said...

I love the pillow fight picture.

Debbie said...

Lisa, I did adjust the clocks, ask my daughters: it is an old famliy tradition.
(I couldn't believe I said they could stay up until 11:00, so I was left with no choice!!)

Lisa Cannon said...

You are funny! Good idea!!