Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

February 14, 2008

Dear Mr. Snowplow

Dear S.P.
First of all let me say we are thankful for you or we would be snowbound, but secondly, could you please remember that the U.S. Mail has to deliver each day and this is the third time this winter you have made it impossible?? OK, Lisa, I can hear you say, "I told you so" (about winter and snow.)

5 comments:

amanda said...

I'm so like my mom but.....I HATE SNOW!!!

Becky, yep said...

Our poor letter carrier is on foot!

Lisa Cannon said...

I'm glad you guys are starting to see the light! I'm ready, anytime, for Spring to spring!!

Anonymous said...

Call me crazy but I am still not sick of the snow. It is February, we live in Utah enough said. Where is the SP supposed to put all that snow? I do feel for the mail people.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I respect all mail carriers and snow plowers, both are tough jobs.