I have always loved carnations. They are my favorite flower from when I was a little girl.Can you see the silky ruffled edges of the palest pink carnations?

I have a friend who thinks they are too common. But I LOVE them. Pink carnations stand for gratitude and that is what I have for my Valentine who remembers my favorite flower. I wish I could send the scent out there. It is just
heavenly.
5 comments:
Those Carnations are beautiful. I have to admit I love Carnations too.
Dad is quite the romantic! Those are beautiful! We are lucky he always remembers us!
I love that you love carnations, it is so you, and I love you.
I think I can smell those roses too.
Good Work Dad! :)
Beautiful!! I love flowers. What a good valentine you have there.
I love that he sent you flowers a day early - so you can enjoy them the whole day! I love Carnations, too. They are very pretty!! I do love Lily's, too.
Post a Comment