Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

February 23, 2008

Slumber Party Postscript

After I got them all into bed and breathed a sigh of relief, one of the girls called that she needed a drink. She took a miniscule sip and handed it back to me. It slipped and got the bed, another cousin and her pillow soaked. So I had to move them all out of the living room camp-out and into a bed. So much for lugging the 100 pound TV and VCR into the living room and making a huge bed. So exhausted, I felt like Kathy has the total RIGHT IDEA!!

8 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That is a bummer!

How'd you sleep?

Becky, yep said...

oh brother! That sucks! is anyone crabby this morning...besides you?
TEASIN'!

Debbie said...

Because I added that extra sleepy hour, we all slept just fine. Now Avery is taking a nap. Yay!

Lisa Cannon said...

What a wonderful grandmother! I wish someone forced me to take a nap. I'd be all over it!

amanda said...

What is Kathy's idea???
The wet beds sound a little too familiar. You are good at moving and changing beds without even waking all the others up. You can thank me later!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Gramma Deb! The girls had a blast. They love sleepovers at Gramma Debbie's house (so does their mom.)

Debbie said...

I thought you said your mom wouldn't have a slumber party in an earlier post. I'm with her!!

amanda said...

Yeah her idea is to never have a slumber party. That's not an idea...that's dumb.