Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

March 7, 2008

The Big Daddy with the Glasses

Tee was born on his Father's birthday and every year since his Dad's death, Tee remembers and celebrates his Dad's birthay.
Happy Birthday Tee. You are a wonderfully kind, funny, gentle man and a great husband.I hope your day is great!

8 comments:

Becky, yep said...

We are so lucky to have such a great head of our family!
Happy birthday DAD! I love you!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday Dad! We love you! :)

amanda said...

Happy Birthday uncle Tee!!
(I can't keep up with all your posts. You blogger you!!)

Lisa Cannon said...

Happy Birthday Tee! You should post his age!!

Bapa Tee said...

Right back at you..Beautiful!

Love your loving to Vacuum Husband
TEE

The Dows - Party of Five said...

Love you Uncle Tee! Have a great birthday. One of my favorite memories is going to Baskin Robbins with all us kids riding in the back of your pick-up truck!

Love,
Your Neice Anne

amanda said...

I love that Tee is a blogger commenter. My goal is to get a comment from him.
Hmm..I'll have to think of a real good post.

Debbie said...

We'll be watching for it. It will have to be about sports or cars or burgers.